PNE - 2830
Semi Automatic Screen Printing Machine for Thin Wall Containers
- AC variable speed control drive to achieve desired speed as per container size.
- A.C. Motor and gear box with pulley as a main drive for constant machine speed as required, depends on container size.
- Mechanically operated & economical.
- Selection of paddle manual cycle with inching facility.
- Built in air inflating system for thin walled containers to maintain rigidity of diameter of the container.
- Base holder is driven by A.C. geared motor to search and locate the bottom registration notch of the container and once it is located and locked, the rotation slips by a spring loaded fibre disc clutch.
- Loading & unloading by manual
- Micro adjustment facility in X, Y, and Z axis of the screen.
- Printing squeezee and ink retarder squeezee angle can be individually set to suit unevenness of the container.
- Easy centering of squeezee on the screen while the machine is in motion for achieving accurate and sharp print results.
- Micro setting of squeezee pressure while the machine is in motion for the screen safety.
- Quick change over with easy adjustments in a short time.
- Container: Round and conical
- Container diameter: Max. dia-350 mm. Min dia - 150mm
- Container Length: Max. length - 450 mm (base to mouth), Min. length -250 mm
- Max. Printing length: 1100 mm
- Max. Printing Width: 350 mm
- Main Drive: 1 HP-3ph 440V AC-Motor
- Variable speed control: AC variable speed control
- Container registration drive: 1/8-HP AC-Geared motor 3ph 440V - 200 RPM
- Pneumatic Pressure: 8 kg/cm2
- Air Consumption: 350 LPM
- Impression per hour: 600 Nos.