Deepika Rotomoulders is a well – renowned water tank manufacturer offering an impressive range of water storage tanks for domestic as well as for commercial use. Our tanks have the unique dual advantage of being light in weight and much stronger than other ordinary tanks existing today. Due to commitment to provision of quality products and services at reasonable costs, our products have received wide acceptance and acclaim in the Indian as well as international market.
We manufacture Kaveri brand plastic water storage tanks with our works in Jigani, about 30 KM from Bangalore, India. Kaveri water storage tanks are manufactured from FDA approved virgin LLDPE material. Kaveri tanks are available upto 20,000 Ltrs capacity.
Deepika Rotomoulders Pvt.Ltd., is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and our tanks Kaveri has ISI marking license issued by Bureau of Indian Standards (In range 200 Ltrs to 20,000 Ltrs). We are registered with DGS & D, NSIC, MES, Karnataka State Police Housing Corporation Ltd. CPWD, BSF etc., as a indigenous suppliers of Kaveri water storage tanks.
Apart from ISI marked tanks, we manufacture a range of Commercial Tanks like Double Layer, Triple Layer, colour Tanks (Triple Layer), House Hold Drums, Loft Tanks, Sump Tanks, Chemical Containers, Industrial Containers, Heavy Duty Plastic Pallets, Processing Trolleys, etc., conforming to our standard specification.
We have also designed & developed Terafil Filters which is used to provide clean drinking water free of suspended particles, Iron & certain micro organisms causing water borne disease. These filters are suited to filter water from both surface & ground water sources like Dug wells, ponds, tube wells & rivers.
- Achieving customer satisfaction through the combined efforts of development and testing and executing the projects through dedicated workforce.
- To ensure planned results and continual improvements in all operations (processes and products).
- To increase productivity by reducing rejections & non-value adding activities, and bringing automation.
- To ensure training of employees as per defined targets, training needs and requirements.
- To ensure that all statutory and regulatory requirements are complied with.