Reference NumbersUM - 2382
ProductBreyer Sheet Line
Year Of Manufacture1984
Present ConditionWell maintained and updated.
Extruder - Breyer Model # 190-313-24-1
- 150 hp DC drive.
- Screw type - two stage, adjustable. 3.5", 32:1 L/D. Screw replaced June 23, 2004
- Barrel - vented - grooved, water jacketed feed zone.
- Barrel scoped at time of new screw manufacture to meet original specs from Breyer.
- Barrel has one area of significant wear approx. 18" in from exit side. Does not impact performance.
- Electric heating, air cooling barrel.
- Gear Pump - Maag - Extex 56-3 'SP', introduced Aug.1998
- Static Mixer - Maag, purchased with gear pump
- Dies (2) - EDI - 63", flex lip glaze design (no restrictor bar).150" gap, with quick change block outs purchased and installed by EDI. Optional lip heaters available when block outs removed. Introduced 1985, re-plated 1992.
- Spare die also included (specs unknown).
- Roll stack - 3 independent heated and driven rolls with 4th free floating roller.
- Roll stack adjustable all axis.
- Face width on rolls: 63". Roll diameter: 10" - Puller- Breyer 4 roll system, pressure adjust all four posts. 0 - 15 fpm range
- Roll width 72"
(For more details, plase see next page)