Reference NumbersUM - 6743
ProductReifenhauser Co-extrusion Line
Year Of Manufacture1990
Model: RH 551-1-70-33-V
- Electric Consumption: installed 250 KW, actual 150 KW
- Main motor capacity: 65 KW x 2
- 32 KW x 1
- Heater capacity: 90 KW
- Control panel details: See attached pictures
- Electronic control details: see attached pictures
- Reconditioned: 3rd extruder cabinet, chain for rollers, various tem.
- Controllers new
- Machine dimensions (Height, Length, Width) cca 3.5 x 13 x 4.5 M
- Weight of machine: cca 14,000 kg
- Output capacity of virgin material & recycled materials. PS=450 kg / h, PP= 400 kg / h
- Sheet thickness: from 0.2 mm up to 1.8 mm (optional 2 mm)
- Hours: 33,000
- 2 x Hopper loaders with central blower
- 2 x Aluminums hoppers mounted over extruders
- 2 x 70 mm extruders, 33D electrically heated, fan cooled plug vented, Zone barrel, water cooled throat. Driven by 65 KW DC motor, 2640 RPM, 154 amps with force vent fan and tacho. 1990.
- 1 x 63 mm extruder 33D electrically heated, fan cooled, 5 zone barrel, water cooled throat, Driven by 32 KW dc motor
- Flip bar quadrant screen changer, bolt throttle device, melt pipes.
- Reifenhauser panel suite.
- Co-extruder block for producing ABCBA layer possibilities
- 860 mm sheet die with removable lip.
- 900 mm henschel 3 roll polishing stack with 400mm diameter rolls, pneumatic nip, rack and pinion mechanical nip adjustment.
- Cooling supplied by mono flow rotary unions to the rolls. Driven by a 3 KW dc motor.
- 3.5m long cooling conveyor with edge trim knives.
- 2 rubber roll hauloff driven by a 2.2 KW dc motor.
- 780 mm wide dip tank.
- 900 mm wide 2 station jumbo winder
- 2 stand-alone chillers for calanders 20 KW each
- That machine has no problems,and everything is working.
- This is nice line, because 3 screw- 5 layer possibilities.
- Also, if customer wants more output, he can achieve it by changing motors for stronger ones (eg. of you put 110 KW on big screws, you can gain app 200 kg/h more).
(For images, please see next pages)