PCM - 2432
Multi-Layer PP Thin Film Making Machine
1500 mm width 0.03 - 0.25 mm upto 250 kg/hr cast multilayer thin film extrusion line.
- Screw is of special mixing function and hi-plasticizing capacity design, it incorporates with static mixer and gear quantitative bar to ensure melting of resins, foaming proportion stable, homogeneous color and increase on extruding output.
- 3-shaft screw of machine uses non-stop screen exchange to increase convenience and production.
- 3-shaft screw of machine uses gear quantitative bar to control output and pressure and time inside the screw to ensure melting stable and accurate thickness.
- T-die is of special throttling design to enable adjustment for film thickness to be more accurate.
- Temperature control uses SCR system, tolerance of temperature is ± 10 C, this may precisely control plasticizing processes, film thickness.
- Embossing shaping stand can move up and down, forward and backward freely. During operation, this will provide convenience and upgrade product quality.
- Winding stand uses double-shaft of auto cutting exchangeable winding, winding motor adopts servo motor, to enable operator to adjust speed and winding tension and matching swing device to reach the purpose for flat and neat winding for thin film. If it incorporates with slitting device, operator may set up required product width freely. The machine equipped with automatic metric counter to enable setting product weight.
- Embossing roller of diameter 500 mm and two-loop cooling system incorporates with microcomputer temperature controller will precisely controller temperature of embossing roller so as to make film be flat and neat and to keep thickness homogeneous.
- Slicing unit uses microcomputer control to enable sheet length and quantity to be accurate.
- Electric control box: it completely uses high class and qualified accessories and it is of save space design, operation for that is simple and convent.
- Gear quantitative bar adopts servo motor to increase operation convenience and stability.