PR - 1566
Expanded Polethylene (EPE) Rolls and Sheets
We are leading manufacturer of Expanded Polethylene (EPE) with internationally renowned technology.
EPE consist of innumerable cells thermo-chemically expanded with low-density polyethylene (LDPE) as a base material with blowing agent of LPG.
EPE available in various shapes such as foam sheet, hose and rod having a innumerable tiny closed cells, which has a very fine uniform structure available from 0.8 mm to 12 mm thickness. A unique heat lamination process is used to build up the thickness from 6 mm to 100 mm and more to form a laminate and composite multilayered structure of homogenous bonding with Taper Free parelleness.
EPE is versatile and unique product, which due to its inhere characteristics ideal in packaging, insulation (thermal and acoustical) marine, sports and leisure construction, agriculture, automobiles, and also in various other fields / areas.
EPE available in standard forms of rolls and sheets and in non-standard tailor made forms and also offered in spatiality laminates / composites of various substrates.
- Medical and Surgical Devices
- Sports Utilities
- Front Packages
- Packaging of Electronic and Electrical Eqpts.
- Sponges and Scrubbers
- Vibration Damping
- Buoyancy : 920-940 kg / m3
- Chemical/Oil Resistance : Excellent
- Compression Strength (at 10 percentage deformation) : 0.05 - 0.20 kg/cm2
- Compression set : 5-10 percentage
- Density : 20 - 60 kg / m3
- Elongation : 42 - 75 percentage
- Tear Strength : Upto 0.7 kg/cm2
- Tensile Strength : 2.5 - 6.0 kg/cm2
- Thermal Conductivity (at 27 degree Celsius) : 0.02 - 0.03 K. Cal/M. Hr. degree Celsius.
- Working Temp : -40 to +75 degree Celsius
- Water Absorption (at 27 degree Celsius, 96 Hours) : 0.2 - 0.5 percentage by volume
- Cushioning and shock absorption ability
- Thermal Insulation
- Sound Vibration Dampener
- Absorption resistance
- High Resiliency
- High Flexibility
- Light Weight
- Ease of Fabrication / Laying
- Wider Temperature range
- CFC Free