CHINAPLAS, as Asia’s No. 1 and world’s No. 2 plastics and rubber trade fair, will be back to China Import & Export Fair Complex, Pazhou, Guangzhou, PR China on 16-19 May, 2017. Building on the success achieved in the last edition of CHINAPLAS in Shanghai, CHINAPLAS 2017 will continue to showcase innovative technologies and solutions for different sectors, such as automotive, building, E&E, medical, and packaging etc. There will be a wealth of advanced exhibits, of which more than 40 groundbreaking technologies shown are newly announced to the globe or Asia. The advanced exhibits together with a series of concurrent events will demonstrate the theme of “Greenovation for a Smart Future”.
You are welcome to attend and cover this mega event in the plastics and rubber industries.
Please find the following useful information for reference.
Information on Press Registration & Press Center:
Opening Hours: 09:30 - 17:00
Venue: Hall 11.3• R69
1. Computers, internet and WiFi access
2. Press Interview Room
3. Exhibitors’ press materials
4. Printer & Photocopier
5. Refreshments and beverage
6. Show Catalogue and souvenir redemption
7. Limited spaces for media to store non-valuable belongings
The Press Centre is exclusively used by press only. Please present your press badge for entering the Press Centre.
New & Hot Technology Collection
CHINAPLAS 2017 has newly introduced New & Hot Technology Collection online to gather groundbreaking technologies from international and local exhibitors. Some technologies are first globally launched or first launched in Asia, covering various downstream industries including automotive, building & construction, E&E, medical and packaging.
For more details, please click https://www.chinaplasonline.com/CPS17/Visitors/lang-eng/NewTechnologyeBook2017.aspx
Useful Guide Books
To facilitate visitors and media’s trip to CHINAPLAS 2017, we have prepared the below guide books for different kinds of sectors or exhibits. All guide books are rich in content and they offers useful tips to enhance visitors’ experience in the exhibition.
|Exhibits Preview||Comprehensively covers exhibit highlights, exhibitor list, show highlight, new application trends of plastics & rubber, concurrent events, visitors’ privileges, visiting tips, accommodation information and venue layout plan.|
|Medical Plastics Guidebook||Features medical devices, disposables and medical packaging solutions.|
|Japanese Exhibitor Flyer||Introduces state-of-the-art technologies developed by Japanese exhibitors.|
|Rubber Buyers Guide (to be launched)||Focus on rubber machinery and equipment introduction.|
|Recycling Equipment Buyers' Guide||Introduces the theme zone - Recycling Technology Zone & related green technologies.|
Focusing on "Intelligent Manufacturing, High-tech Materials and Green Solutions", CHINAPLAS 2017 will showcase the newest chemicals and raw materials, state-of-the-art machinery and cutting edge technologies in the rubber and plastics industries. Here are some highlights of the exhibits selected for your reference. Please click on each link to download the press release.
1. GOEBEL IMS: Setting standards in film industry-GOEBEL IMS presents top-performing portfolio of slitter rewinders at CHINAPLAS 2017
2. ENMA MACHINERY & RECYCLING TECHNOLOGY (CHINA) CO., LTD: SHREDDER EBS1600
3. Gulec Chemicals (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.: Gerphos - novel halogen-free flame retardant for PU microfiber
4. FOSHAN SANSHUI JINGE NEW MATERIALS CO.,LTD.: JINGE thermal conductive materials promote the development of new energy vehicles
5. DayGlo Color Corporation: GloPrill GPF-series The first FDA compliant fluorescent colorants developed for use in PP and HDPE for direct food contact applications.
6. Shenzhen i-PLANT Technology Co.,Ltd: i-PLANT information solution for injection workshop
7. ARBURG: Arburg at the Chinaplas 2017 - A broad program for the production of plastic parts
8. GOETTFERT Werkstoff-Pruefmaschinen GmbH: Premiere of the new Melt Indexer mi40
9. RunJia Engineering Plastic Co., Ltd.: Tiny foamed material brings more benefits for car "lose weight"
10. Sacmi: Productivity, reliability and energy savings Sacmi technology at Chinaplas 2017
Please click here to find out more press releases from exhibitors.
For Inquiries:- Mobile phone number +86 13266998532 which will be effectively from 13 May to 19 May, 2017. Prior to 13 May + 852 2516 3316