Assam petrochemical plant to be fully realized by 2012

05-Jul-08
The petrochemical plant of the Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd at Dibrugarh will commence post-monsoons and be fully realized by April, 2012. Preceding the meet, the board members were informed about the developments of the project and its financial closure scheduled for September, 2008. The Gas Authority of India Ltd (GAIL) holds a 70% stake in the Brahmaputra Cracker, while the remaining 30% equity is equivocally shared amongst Oil India Ltd., Numaligarh Refinery Ltd. and the Assam government. The foundation stone of the project having annual petrochemical production capacity of 280000 tons was laid by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in April 2007, in Lepetkata.
  More News  Post Your Comment
{{comment.Name}} made a post.
{{comment.DateTimeStampDisplay}}

{{comment.Comments}}

COMMENTS

0

There are no comments to display. Be the first one to comment!

*

Name Required.

*

Email Id Required.

Email Id Not Valid.

*

Mobile Required.

Email ID and Mobile Number are kept private and will not be shown publicly.
*

Message Required.

Click to Change image  Refresh Captcha
Unused tiffin, lunch box moulds

Unused tiffin, lunch box moulds