Coperion ramps up production of OEM screw elements for ZSK twin screw extruders

Coperion, a global provider of compounding systems and bulk materials handling systems, has considerably expanded its production capacity for OEM screw elements for its ZSK twin-screw extruders and invested several millions of euros in its production facilities in Europe and the USA. As per the company, the Competence Center Service is specifically set up for supply of spare parts and now operates its own production line for screw elements covering all stages of manufacture from machining through to heat treatment. This service is completely independent of Coperion's production of screw elements for its new machines. This new investment project allows the company to stock more than 20,000 screw elements at the service locations of its decentralized warehousing network and is able to deliver around 70% of replacement screw elements ex stock while the remaining 30% can be delivered within a maximum of six weeks. The short delivery times and the new, favourable prices apply to Coperion's extruders ranging from size ZSK 18 to size ZSK 133, these being by far the most popular machine sizes of everyday use, and to the materials WP00 (annealed and nitrided) and WP15 (powder-metallurgically manufactured, through-hardened special composite tool steel).
  More News  Post Your Comment
{{comment.Name}} made a post.




There are no comments to display. Be the first one to comment!


Name Required.


Email Id Required.

Email Id Not Valid.


Mobile Required.

Email ID and Mobile Number are kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Message Required.

Click to Change image  Refresh Captcha