Total in US$3bln venture with Sonatrach

19-Jul-07
French oil group has signed a US$3 bln petrochemicals project contract with Algerian gas giant Sonatrach. Total will finance 51% of the project and Sonatrach the other 49%. Manufacturing facility at the plant, located at Arzew in eastern Algeria, will include polyethylene, mono-ethylene glycol, di-ethylene glycol, and tri-ethylene from the methane extracted at the plant.
  More News  Post Your Comment
{{comment.Name}} made a post.
{{comment.DateTimeStampDisplay}}

{{comment.Comments}}

COMMENTS

0

There are no comments to display. Be the first one to comment!

*

Name Required.

*

Email Id Required.

Email Id Not Valid.

*

Mobile Required.

Email ID and Mobile Number are kept private and will not be shown publicly.
*

Message Required.

Click to Change image  Refresh Captcha
Reclamax single step plastic recycling machine

Reclamax single step plastic recycling machine