China Bottles sees a three fold increment in June contract values from last year

China Bottles Inc, a China-based leading manufacturer of PET and PP blow molding packaging equipment and molds, has seen a three fold increment in the aggregate value of contracts signed in June compared to value for the same month last year. Considering both domestic and overseas clients, the total contract value announced for this June is roughly US$3.3 mln, 56% of which were signed by the foreign clients for mold and bottle blowing machine. The rest 44% of the contract value comprised of the domestic players requiring PP bottle blowing machines and molds for pharma packaging production. The recent business developments indicates the Qingyuan headquartered company's entry into new markets including Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Kyrgyzstan, Senegal and Algeria and also its foray into the pharmaceutical packaging production market.
  More News  Post Your Comment
{{comment.Name}} made a post.




There are no comments to display. Be the first one to comment!


Name Required.


Email Id Required.

Email Id Not Valid.


Mobile Required.

Email ID and Mobile Number are kept private and will not be shown publicly.

Message Required.

Click to Change image  Refresh Captcha