Expected Polymer Demand
PP - Customers anticipated price increase due to shortage, overall demand is steady.
Automotive : Operating at below average levels but expecting good demand next month and has projected good numbers. Tractors and farming related parts are going well at Tata/Mahindra.
Raffia : Material shortage in market, although demand is stable from woven sacks from agro and pesticides industry.
RCP: Confectionery packaging demand is good and TWIM sector is good.
IM : Customers are searching for material although demand from housewares and masterbatches is on the lower side.
ICP : Demand is good from the appliances and automotive sector.
PE : Yesterday's price correction was anticipated for LL but not in HDPE as demand is slow.
LL : Rush observed for material as still there is some shortage. Demand is slightly slow due to heavy rains.
BM : BM demand is moderate from edible/lube oil. The MBM sector is worried about continuous price increase as demand is very poor.
LDGP : Demand is steady from general packaging film although material shortage seen in the market.
LDEC : Extreme shortage observed in market. Open market is going on with a very high premium.
LDMP : Curd and Butter milk supplies are down and customers are reporting 50-60% operating rates.
Plant Update :
J3 LDPE started with 4MFI LDPE.
PP Line D started with raffia.
IOCL: Line 2 is still under shutdown
HPL : Under shutdown, supplying qty. only to regular customers.
• Oriental and Shenhua PP were offered at $1350 to 1370, Shipments are planned for October.
• Aramco PP raffia was offered at $1380
• Basell PP raffia was offered at $1335-1340 on contract basis.
• Borouge ICP injection molding 8-12 mfi was offered at $1370-1380
• Aramco BOPP was offered at $1400 in North India
• Exxon non-woven PP 35 mfi was offered at $1430
• Sabic PP non-woven was offered at $1420
• Oriental energy Chinese lamination PP was offered at $1380 cfr India ports, APC at $ 1390
• Hyosung PP ICP 8-12 mfi offered at $1380 cfr India ports
• Borouge RCP Injection molding was offered at $1400
• Aramco HMHD film was offered at $1180-1200
• Chevron Marlex HMHD was offered at $1220
• Iran HMHD film was offered at $1170
• Marlex GPBM was offered at $1170
• Muntajat GPBM was offered at $1180
• Borouge PE-100 black compound HDPE was offered at $1350
• Muntajat LLDPE was offered at $1200
• Equate LLDPE was offered at $1180
• Muntajat LDGP film grade was offered at $1550
• Sabic LDGP film grade was offered at $1575
• Dow LDGP film grade was offered at $1560
Disclaimer : All information based on feedback from customer and stake holders. Please share your feedback & suggestions/corrections with +91 99200 68537