- PA66 GF allows for light weight (40% lighter) and cost effective solutons as compared to metal
- PA66 GF allows for reliable solutions due to its higher heat ageing resistance and its better welding strength
- PA66 GF allow for additional cost effectiveness due to 25% cycle time advantage
- Nylon series resin has the lowest water absorption.
- Dimensional stability does not cause dimensional changes due to water absorption and mechanical strength.
- High heat resistance, 280°C over tin test will not produce bubbles, but also for lead-free solder with higher use temperature.
- Good fluidity, suitable for thin meat formation.
- Low gas gas, less than other nylon resin, it is less likely to pollute and corrode the mold, and prolong the use of the mold.
- The crystallization speed is fast and the cooling time is short.
- In the high temperature environment, the mechanical strength, the rigidity is less reduced, the strength of the bonding wire, and the recovery property is good.